Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memories!

I left a memory on someone else's page so I guess that means I need to post this on mine. Feel free to participate if you wish. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Diane,
I have a funny story, not really about you, but about your kids. One day when I was watching Andrew & Lizzy, I was brushing Lizzy's hair and put it in braids for her. (Love her hair... couldn't believe she liked having her hair done). Anyways, a little bit later Andrew came up to me all proud that he also had his hair all slicked back. When I asked him what he put on his hair, Lizzy led me into the bathroom to show me. (She didn't know how to talk much at that point, but got her message across). He had dipped his comb into the toilet and proudly slicked back his own hair! Needless to say, they both got an extra bath that day.