Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One...Two...Three...FOUR!

Yet another tag:
Four jobs I’ve had:
*shelf stocker/cashier at family owned thrift shop
*I don't remember my title, but I was the assistant to the zone manager at the local newspaper.
*mommy
*photographer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
*Music and Lyrics
*Jane Eyre- Masterpiece Theathre
*You've Got Mail
*Anne of Green Gables series, but only if I have time to watch all 6 hours.

Four places I’ve lived:
*With my parents in Modesto
*Fresno
*Sonora
*With my own family in Modesto

Four TV shows I love:
*Grey's Anatomny
*Ugly Betty
*House
*Bones

Four places I’ve vacationed:
*Sandy Ego
*Yellowstone
*Karen's House
*Lake Shasta

Four of my favorite dishes: (just four?!?!)
*Anything Aaron makes - he rocks the BBQ!
*Lasagna
*Chocolate Dork
*Blackberry cobbler

Four sites I visit daily:
*Facebook
*one thousand words
*www.CCandCS.etsy.com
*www.thepioneerwoman.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
*In my own home.
*I've wanted to go hang out at the mall recently. I had to run in for a job a little whil back, and I wanted to just stay and browse. I just brought back so many mall memories! Christa? Karen? Julie? You up for some shopping and Sbarros?
*Julie's house.
*In my own studio

Tag Four People:
EVERYONE!
I know, everyone is WAY more than four, but I just don't feel like putting anyone on the spot. So if you want to participate, go right ahead!

No comments: