Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Barter ~ 2008

I know, I had this idea a little late in the season, but there is still plenty of time. Right? I decided this year to make everyone's Christmas present, with the exception of a few gifts I had already purchased (sorry Julie). I know, what a great idea! Its cheaper and more personal! But here is the problem...I don't have that many ideas and talents!

This is where you come in! I know many of my readers are pretty crafty or they have their own little shops. If you have something that you think I might be interested in, let me know. You can post a comment or sent me an email. I kind of have a "want list" over on my other blog http://www.dianeconnphotography.blogspot.com/ I'll be trading my photography services and products for your services and/or products.

I'm located in Modesto, CA and I'm in Sonora ALL the time. And I'm willing to travel if the offer is right.

1 comment:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Hey Diane, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish I'd known about this earlier, I would have loved to trade you for a superhero cape or purse. Maybe we'll start early for next year (although, I'm not sure I ever want to make another cape again :).

I'm going to check out your photography blog too! Fun stuff! Your snowflake turned out great!