Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

I WON!!!!

I can't believe it!  I never win anything...well I did win $5 once in Jr. High School because I was the only one at the assembly who remembered the speaker's last name.  It was Mr. Green.....
...
I take that back... I won the game Taboo from Our Dandelion Wishes last year....so I guess I win stuff occasionally.  But I'm still excited!

I stumbled across The Arthur Clan blog and signed up to win a $50 gift certificate The Vintage Pearl, and guess who won!  ME!  Thats right, me!

I've always loved their jewelry, especially this piece

and this piece


and this piece


which one would you choose?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats! Hmmm...I love them all. But if I had to pick just one, I guess I would go with number two, the bracelet. :)

Stopping by from the SITS Blog Frog discussion board. Great blog you have here. Have bookmarked it, so I will come again.

Tami
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/