Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pinterest

Have you found Pinterest yet?

Its an amazing site where you can collect all of the ideas you find online for food, photos, crafts, home design, gifts and a whole bunch more, all in one place.  Any images you find on a website or blog that you want to remember where to find later is stored on one of your "boards" where you can link back to the original page along with any of your comments.  

So far, one of the best parts is being able to browse through other people's boards and see what interests both or you.  Go ahead, check out my page HERE

(My husband won't admit it, but he's obsessed with it too.  He says I spend too much time on there, but every time he sees me looking at it, he runs over to peak over my shoulder and "suggests" certain images to click on.)

No comments: