Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not the AFTER pictures I promised...

I know I promised you after pictures, but I can't find the card. Its really not that big of a deal. I can take more pictures, that just requires me to have a clean bathroom for about 5 minutes in a row....and that just hasn't happened lately!


*Edited to add to Homebody's Thrift store Thursday.




So, instead I'll post my latest Goodwill treasures.

My total for the trip :$17 even.

Guess how much I paid for the Bumbo chair...$3! I don't even need a Bumbo! I bought it knowing that my friend Karen might want it & if not, I could sell it on ebay. (She does, so I can cross one birthday gift off the list.)

The black & white thing is a skirt. Its for my sister. There's always cute stuff in her size, which can be a bummer when looking for stuff for myself. But atleast thats two birthday's crossed off!(Julie & Karen, just act suprised, k?)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What great finds! The bumbo seat was such a score! When my now 2 1/2 y.o. was a little bitty thing, she loved her bumbo.

XO*Tricia