Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Daddy Dollars ~ The new chore bribe

It may take me a few days to get the system of chore dollar value & what prizes they can earn, but I'm hoping it will motivate them to find thier floors.We've been using a point system, which worked for a little while, but I think it was kind of confusing for the girls. I think having something tangible to hold on to will help.

After they've earned enough dollars, they can spend them at the Mommy Store every Saturday. Its fill with junk, I mean treasures from the dollar store and knick knacks from that I've collected. I've heard of some families putting activities to earn in their store. Activities like video games, family outings, TV privilidges.


I'll let you know how it works out.


You can make your own dollers, rupples, pesos, etcs at www.festisite.com/money


No comments: